Titon Expand Hardware Range with Latest Products from MACO - March 2014
Titon, one of Europe’s leading suppliers of window and door hardware has improved its high-security range of door locks and shootbolt espagnolettes to include some of the newest products available from MACO.
The MACO M-Spag telescopic casement espagnolette is suitable for use on PVCu, timber or aluminium windows, covering an application range of 320mm up to 1500mm. The module design allows extension pieces to be fitted to modify the size, position of handle, number of striker plates and for use on French casement windows.
- Increased sash sizes capability.
- Rapid-Fit shootbolt security locking system.
- Position the handle off-centre for low handle height easy reach window construction.
- M-Spag incorporates lock box detail as per Rail Espag, standardizing machining.
- Steel end shootbolts maximise the security performance (PAS 24 capability).
The MACO Protect C-TS door lock is a highly secure combined lift lever and split spindle door lock in one.
- Single and double door options.
- Low cost.
- Reduced stocking – only one variant to stock.
- Easy removal and re-fitting of latch to achieve handing requirements.
- Forged steel dead locking hook bolts.
- Smaller compact central lockcase.
The Z-TA door lock with hook locking modules and a central dead bolt that are automatically deployed as the door is closed. Available with additional motorised unlock capability, linkable with various control systems:
- Finger print scanner.
- Key pad.
- Key/Card Transponder.
Both C-TS & Z-TA are suitable for use on PVCu, timber or composite doors.
For more information on these, or any Titon products, please contact us.