CME 2 Q Plus
Primarily for use in dwellings with six wet rooms or fewer
The CME2 Q Plus is ideal for continuous extract of stale, damp and polluted air to the outside environment.
The CME2 Q Plus is the latest addition to the centralised mechanical extract unit range. The combination of aesthetic smooth lines, unique tilted impeller and single level ports provides the ideal solution for hidden ceiling installation in flats and apartments.
The unit has a very large duty range over 400m3/hr at reasonable static pressure, this means the unit will provide System 3 ADF ventilation for dwellings primarily up to 300m2 floor area.
Features & Benefits
- High energy efficiency levels, via Electronically Commutated (EC motor)
- Very low power consumption/specific fan power
- Compact – unit is small and low in profile
- Easy installation due to innovative sub-assembly and unique packaging design
- Optional two part installation
- Performs to high levels through rectangular ports on only one level; does away with need for round to rectangular adaptors, saving cost, reducing joints and installation time
- Optional adjustable humidity sensor (between 55% & 85% relative humidity) triggers boost speed
- Ideal for central mechanical ventilation in refurbishment of single floor dwellings where there is only space for rectangular ducting
- Low unit noise
- Fully adjustable boost overrun timer 0-30 minutes
- Can accept either 204mm x 60mm or 110mm x 54mm ducting
- Unit can be cleaned and serviced without disturbing ducting
- Original enclosure design with 204mm x 60mm spigots, on one level, ideal for low profile ceiling mounting
- For use in conjunction with Titon trickle vents
- Setback setting to reduce ventilation where local regulations allow
- Hidden fixings
- Quick and easy commissioning
- Demand control ventilation ready
- Wide duty range
- Patented and registered design
Effective in reducing pollutants in the home and improving Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), therefore reducing the risk of Toxic Home Syndrome.
Specify this product alongside the Titon SFX Sound Attenuator background ventilator to provide a complete sound attenuating ventilation system.
|Energy Saving Trust Best
|Kitchen + 1 additional wet room||100% variable||0.20||Yes|
|Kitchen + 2 additional wet rooms||100% variable||0.17||Yes|
|Kitchen + 3 additional wet rooms||100% variable||0.18||Yes|
|Kitchen + 4 additional wet rooms||100% variable||0.20||Yes|
|Kitchen + 5 additional wet rooms||100% variable||0.23||Yes|
|Kitchen + 6 additional wet rooms||100% variable||0.28||Yes|
Figures taken from the BRE Test Results.
*Number of wet rooms is based on SAP Q test criteria and does not correlate directly with regulatory performance requirements.
Test results available for use with 110 x 54mm ducting.
Noise Performance - click here for the acoustic test results.
The CME2 Q Plus whole house central mechanical extract ventilation unit.
TP302HA (with Humidity Sensor)
TP303A Second fix unit
TP303HA Second fix unit (with Humidity Sensor)
Conforms to requirements of UK statutory Building Regulations and Technical Standards for Ventilation and BRE 398.
SAP Appendix Q tested
Exceeds requirements of Building
Regulations Approved Document L
(England & Wales).
EU RoHS Directive compliant.
Conforms to requirements of EC council
directives relating to Electromagnetic Compatibility and Electrical Safety:
2006/95/EC (LVD), 2004/108/EC (EMC)
EN 60335-1:2002/A2:2006, EN 60335-
2-80:2003/A1:2004. CE Marked.
Other non-UK info available on request.
Dimensions (excluding ports): 355mm wide x 421mm long x 252mm high
Finish: Light grey / dark grey
Housing: Talc Filled Polypropylene.
Guarantee period: 3 years (UK only)
Electrical: 230V ~ 50/60Hz, 3A fuse
Installation: Install in accordance with
Residential Ventilation Association Good
Practice recommendations - details on
Maintenance: See Product Manual.
email@example.com / 01206 81487901206 814879