For use in small to medium sized dwellings
dMEV fan for bathroom, kitchen and utility room applications with adjustable continuous and boost speed settings.
The Solace dMEV fan is a discreet single fan suitable for newbuild or refurbishment projects. Solace can be wall, ceiling, panel or window mounted* whilst the unique impeller design ensures powerful performance with minimal noise.
The Solace is available in three different versions:
- Basic Fan: Boost manually activated via remote switch
- Overrun Timer: Boost with overrun timer adjustable between 0 - 30 minutes, manually activated via remote switch
- Humidistat & Timer: Humidity sensor adjustable between 50 - 95%, activates Comfort Boost increasing airflow to an intermediate speed less intrusive than full boost. Boost with overrun timer adjustable between 0 - 30 mins, manually activated via remote switch.
Specify this product alongside the Titon SFX Sound Attenuator background ventilator to provide a complete sound attenuating ventilation system.
Features & Benefits
- Discreet aesthetic
- Easy clean design
- Quiet running, only 11dB(A) at low speed with 3m ducting
- Specific fan power down to 0.09w/l/s
- Two speed (selectable low speed)
- Comfort Boost on Humidistat option
- Unique high performance low noise impeller design
- IPX4 rated
- Double insulated (requires no earth)
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with EN60335-2-80 Low Voltage Directive and the EMC Directive (Electromagnetic Compatibility)
- Complies with Building Regulations Part F (England and Wales)
- Motor mounted on high quality sealed for life ball bearings
- Capacitor type PCB power supply reducing PCB heat loss
- 30 month guarantee (UK only).
Effective in reducing pollutants in the home and improving Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), therefore reducing the risk of Toxic Home Syndrome.
When using the Solace as an intermittent extract fan the wiring is the same as the standard configuration. All three 'jumpers' that usually control the fan trickle speed setting should be removed. This will ensure the fan is off when L and N connections are made and only runs when live is applied to the LS terminal (causing the fan to run at maximum speed).
Solace Decentralised Mechanical Extract Ventilation unit with timer/humidity variants available.
TP200/BA Basic Fan
TP200/RT Overrun Timer
TP200/HT Humidistat & Timer
Designed and manufactured in accordance with EN60335-2-80 (Low Voltage Directive) and the EMC Directive (Electromagnetic Compatibility). Air performance measured according to ISO 5801 at 230V 50Hz, air density 1,2 Kg/m3. CE marked.
Dimensions: 164mm2 with 46mm projection
Finish: White gloss RAL 9010, UV resistant
Materials: Shock-proof ABS casing
Guarantee period: 30 month (UK only)
Electrical: 220-240 V ~ 50Hz
Installation: Install in accordance with good practice, such as the Domestic Ventilation Compliance Guide (England & Wales) and the Residential Ventilation Association recommendations
Maintenance: Service, clean, replace subject to local environment - see product manual.
Our ducting kits are recommended to maintain flow rates and are available in Ø 100mm and 110x54mm rectangular. Kits contain; 3m duct, bends, grille and accessories. Calculated resistance rates are also included in ducting kit literature.
email@example.com / 01206 814879