For use in small to medium sized dwellings
Constant flow dMEV fan for bathroom, kitchen and utility room applications with adjustable continuous and boost speed settings. Solitude is the most efficient dMEV available.*
The Solitude constant flow dMEV fan is a discreet single fan suitable for newbuild or refurbishment projects. Solitude can be wall, ceiling, panel or window mounted** whilst the unique impeller design ensures powerful performance with minimal noise.
The Solitude constant flow dMEV uses a boost with overrun timer that is adjustable between 0 - 30 minutes, manually activated via remote switch.
Specify this product alongside the Titon SFX Sound Attenuator background ventilator to provide a complete sound attenuating ventilation system.
Features & Benefits
- Most efficient dMEV available*
- Discreet aesthetic
- Easy clean design
- Quiet running, only 11dB(A) at 3m, low speed
- Specific fan power down to 0.09w/l/s
- Two speed (selectable low speed)
- Unique high performance low noise impeller design
- IPX4 rated
- Double insulated (requires no earth)
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with EN60335-2-80 Low Voltage Directive and the EMC Directive (Electromagnetic Compatibility)
- Complies with Building Regulations Part F (England and Wales)
- Motor mounted on high quality sealed for life ball bearings
- Capacitor type PCB power supply reducing PCB heat loss
- 30 month guarantee (UK only)
- PCDB listed for inclusion within SAP
- Meets stringent 5 Pa back pressure requirement.
Effective in reducing pollutants in the home and improving Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), therefore reducing the risk of Toxic Home Syndrome.
*Accurate at date of test.
**To maintain the IPX4 rating when ceiling mounted a kit must be used, please contact us for availability of window and ceiling mounting kits.
Solitude constant flow Decentralised Mechanical Extract Ventilation unit with run on timer.
TP210 Overrun Timer
Designed and manufactured in accordance with EN60335-2-80 (Low Voltage Directive) and the EMC Directive (Electromagnetic Compatibility). Air performance measured according to ISO 5801 at 230V 50Hz, air density 1,2 Kg/m3. CE marked.
Dimensions: 164mm2 with 46mm projection
Finish: White gloss RAL 9010, UV resistant
Materials: Shock-proof ABS casing
Guarantee period: 30 month (UK only)
Electrical: 220-240 V ~ 50Hz
Installation: Install in accordance with good practice, such as the Domestic Ventilation Compliance Guide (England & Wales) and the Residential Ventilation Association recommendations
Maintenance: Service, clean, replace subject to local environment - see product manual.
Our ducting kits are recommended to maintain flow rates and are available in Ø 100mm and 110x54mm rectangular. Kits contain; 3m duct, bends, grille and accessories. Calculated resistance rates are also included in ducting kit literature.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01206 814879