For use with Titon HRV Q Plus Range
aurastat® is a low voltage intelligent controller with LCD display for commissioning and monitoring a Titon HRV unit. It is wired to, but sited remotely from the unit.
aurastat® is controlled via buttons that configure and monitor the HRV using five different menu systems:
- Monitor and control 'Run' Menu
- User set up 'SETUP1'
- Service and Set up 'SETUP2'
- Commissioning and Installation 'SETUP3'
- Reset 'RESET4'
The display is a back lit 90mm LCD screen which combines a mixture of icons, text and figures.
aurastat® can be used to set and control a number of features including:
- Boost alert timer
- Summer Mode, Summer Bypass and SUMMERboost® settings
- Duct heater settings
- Room sensor set points
- Internal humidity settings
- Continuous, boost and set back speeds
The home occupant has access to set a number of features themselves, such as:
- 24 hour clock
- Day of week display
- Back light brightness
- Boost overrun timer
- Boost delay timer
- Boost inhibit times
- Internal humidity sensor set point
- Filter change alert interval and reset
aurastat®VT has the additional features of programmable timers that are used to setback or boost the ventilation rates at specific times.
aurastat® is used to set up & control specific versions of Titon's HRV units. For compatability please contact us on +44 (0)1206 814879 or email@example.com.
Features and Benefits:
- User friendly interface showing system status, fan speeds/air temperature and more
- Boost alert triggers a warning message when the HRV has been left in boost
- Grants the occupant accessibility and control
- PIN protected menu structure for commissioning
- Low power consumption
- Individual supply / extract fan speed settings
- Separate kitchen and wet room boost function settings
- Demand control features via 2 x 0-10V DC proportional sensor inputs (power supplied from main PCB, RH, CO2, Air quality and temperature)
- Fully automatic summer bypass
- Intelligent frost protection
- Boost Delay
- Boost inhibit within selected time zones
- Running hours recorder
- Internal MVHR humidity sensor setpoint
- Fully adjustable SUMMERboost® speed (linked to automatic bypass)
- Programmable timer option
aurastat® is used to set up & control specific versions of Titon’s HRV units, all of which are detailed below:
- HRV 1.25 Q Plus Eco TP416B
- HRV 1.35 Q Plus Eco TP418B
- HRV 1.75 Q Plus Eco TP404B
- HRV 2 Q Plus Eco TP411B
- HRV 2.85 Q Plus Eco TP417B
- HRV 3 Q Plus Eco TP412B
- HRV 10 Q Plus TP480B
- HRV 10M Q Plus TP481B
Titon aurastat® HRV controller for commissioning and monitoring a Titon HRV Q Plus unit
aurastat®V - TP526
Conforms to requirements of EC council directives relating to Electromagnetic Compatibility and Electrical Safety: 2006/95/EC (LVD), 2004/108/EC (EMC) EN 60335-1:2002/A2:2006, EN 60335-2-80:2003/A1:2004
Patented and Registered design
Dimensions: 106mm wide x 141mm high x 25mm deep
Finish: High gloss finish
Guarantee period: 3 years (UK Only)
firstname.lastname@example.org./ 01206 81487901206 814879