H200 Q Plus
Highly energy efficient horizontal Heat Recovery Ventilation unit
For use in a wide range of dwellings
The HRV H200 Q Plus continuously running horizontal whole house ventilation unit with heat recovery is independently tested by the BRE. It is ideal for flats due to its low profile.
Combining low power consumption and a highly efficient heat exchanger, this unit enhances SAP performance via Appendix Q and reamins versatile enough in size to be equally functional in large through to small apartments alike.
The H200 Q Plus comes in Eco versions only with a 100% airflow diverting Summer Bypass, recognised and listed in the UK Characteristics Database. It also includes intelligent humidity options and can be fitted with auralite® status indicator or the aurastat controller®.
Features & Benefits
- Low profile
- Extremely low Specific Fan Power of 0.55 W/l/s
- Highly efficient heat exchanger; up to 83%
- Intelligent controller, quick and easy to commission
- Fully adjustable boost overrun timer 0-60 minutes; use with nonlatching (momentary) switches to prevent unit from being accidentally left in boost mode
- Accepts either 204mm x 60mm rectangular ducting, 150mm or 160mm diameter ducting, no adaptors required
- Intelligent frost protection, stepped reduction of supply air rates prevents HRV unit from freezing
- Setback facility to reduce ventilation where local regulations allow
- Volt free switching control
- G4 filters as standard, F7 as option
- Cardboard filters
- Independent fan adjustment
- Effective in reducing pollutants in the home and improving Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), therefore reducing the risk of Toxic Home Syndrome
Eco HMB Models;
- Compatible with auralite® status indicator
Eco B Models;
- Compatible with aurastat® controller
- Duct heater control (requires independent power supply)
|Kitchen + 1 additional wet room||100% variable||0.58||83|
|Kitchen + 2 additional wet rooms||100% variable||0.55||83|
|Kitchen + 3 additional wet rooms||100% variable||0.61||82|
|Kitchen + 4 additional wet rooms||100% variable||0.72||81|
|Kitchen + 5 additional wet rooms||100% variable||0.85||80|
|Kitchen + 6 additional wet rooms||100% variable||0.99||80|
|Kitchen + 7 additional wet rooms||100% variable||1.20||80|
Figures taken from the BRE Test Results.
*Number of wet rooms is based on SAP Q test criteria and does not correlate directly with regulatory performance requirements.
Noise Performance - details on request.
H200 Q Plus HMB Eco auralite ready 204x60 - TP451HMB - Energy Rating A
H200 Q Plus HMB Eco auralite ready 160 Ø - TP453HMB - Energy Rating A
H200 Q Plus HMB Eco auralite ready 150 Ø - TP452HMB - Energy Rating A
H200 Q Plus B Eco aurastat ready 204x60 - TP461B - Energy Rating A
H200 Q Plus B Eco aurastat ready 160 Ø - TP463B - Energy Rating A
H200 Q Plus B Eco aurastat ready 150 Ø - TP462B - Energy Rating A
XP44022/099 - G4 Filter set fitted as standard
Conforms to requirements of UK statutory Building Regulations and Technical Standards for Ventilation and BRE 398
SAP Appendix Q tested
Exceeds requirements of Building
Regulations Approved Document L
(England & Wales)
EU RoHS Directive compliant
Conforms to requirements of EC council
directives relating to Electromagnetic
Compatibility and Electrical Safety: 2006/95/EC (LVD)
Other non-UK info available on request
wide (excluding ports) x 203mm high x
Finish: White Paint
Materials: Housing: Zintec sheet steel, powder coated white
Internal Insulation: Closed cell foamed Nitrile rubber, class 'O' fire rating
Standard filters: Grade G4 pleated panel filters.
Guarantee period: 3 years (UK only)
Electrical: 230V ~ 50/60Hz, 3A fuse
Installation: Install in accordance with
Good Practice, such as the Domestic
Ventilation Compliance Guide (England & Wales) and the Residential Ventilation Association recommendations.
Maintenance: Service and filter
clean/replacement subject to local
environment - see Product Manual.
email@example.com / 01206 71380001206 713800
Nominal fan performance - Eco Versions
All units offer 100% variable speed control.
*@FID (0 Pa)