Maco Z-TA Door Lock
Multi-point security locking system
For use on PVCu, timber or composite doors with a 16MM Eurogroove
Maco Protect Z-TA 3 latch locking, with 2 hooks and a central dead bolt that are automatically deployed after the door has closed. The lock guarantees optimum thermal and acoustic insulation in an automatic fully-interlocking door unit.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic interlocking including the deadbolt.
- 35mm and 45mm backsets available.
- Dead bolt and hooks thrown when all 3 latches engage.
- Smaller compact lockcases.
- Deadbolt operated from lever handle reducing force required to lock door.
- Non-handed lock design.
- Suitable for sprung and unsprung handle sets.
- Forged steel dead bolt locking hook bolts for increased security.
- High levels of adjustability through adjustable striker plates.
- Faceplate lengths available 2200mm.
- Endurance tested to 50,000 operations.
- PAS24-2012 capability.
- MACO silver look surface treatment tested to 480 hours Class 5 EN 1670 corrosion resistance.
- 16mm and 20mm bull nose faceplates available (3mm thick).
- Locking: 3 latch, 1 dead bolt and 2 hooks.
- Standard 1050mm handle height.
- 92mm handle to cylinder centres, 8mm shaft.
- Motorised option (Comfort) to automatically open the door.
- Even gasket-compression and security over the entire door height.
- Can be additionally secured by turning the key to block the mechanism.
- Available for a variety of sash rebate heights.
- Suitable for left and right handed application.
For the highest possible level of security.
Produced from high quality zinc and steel, adjustable with a 4mm Allen key.
Produced from high quality zinc and steel.
No.8 countersunk or equivalent.
For TriCOAT finish ensure TriCOAT screws are used.
PAS 24 and BS6375 Parts 1 & 2.
TriCOAT (high corrosion resistance) also available.
email@example.com / 01206 713801