PN Combi System
Fully reversible window hinge system
For use on timber windows
PN Combi System is designed to give flexible yet standardised manufacture of windows. Common profiling of all window types allows optimum utilisation of production machinery. Combi 500 System is for 5 x 16mm groove and for 2.5 x 16mm casement groove. Available in top hung projecting, top swing, side hung projecting, side swing and various flag hinges for doors. Accessories are available for enhancement of window performance.
Features & Benefits
- All versions utilise the same section details.
- All versions give a universal external appearance to all windows.
- Available in Top Swing fully reversible, Side Swing fully reversible, Side Hung Easy Clean, Side Hung or Top Hung projecting versions.
- Safe and smooth operating action.
- Fully reversible models allow safe cleaning of window from within the building.
- Open outwards with no projection into the room.
- Top Swing features restrictor for initial and reverse positions.
- Side Swing features restrictor and reverse catch.
- Side Swing and Side Hung suitable for fire egress opening.
Please note that it is the Duty-Holder's responsibility to specify the appropriate restrictor for each situation.
Top Swing Sash height: 270-1569mm
Side Swing Sash width: 322-1122mm
Top and side hung sizes are dependant on window material. Details on request.
Maximum sash weight:
Top Swing - 45kg
Side Swing - 45kg
Projecting Top Hung - 45-75kg
Projecting Side Hung - 45kg
Side Hung - 45kg
Electro galvanised mild steel, anodised aluminium, stainless steel, delrin.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01206 713801