Recessed clip-fix slot ventilator
For use on timber windows
The Trykvent is an unobtrusive semi recessed plastic ventilator that fits over a 16mm slot in a timber window.
The Trykvent is specifically designed for high performance timber windows and is ideal for both new build or refurbished situations. It’s available in white, brown or grey.
The Trykvent, when fitted correctly seals extremely well when closed whilst offering a higher EA than most other similar vents available.
For compliance with Building Regulations in England and Wales, the Trykvent 389 provides an Equivalent Area (EA) of 4300mm2 when fitted with the Hi Flow 411 canopy.
Features & Benefits
- Specifically designed for high
performance timber windows
- Press to open and close principle
- High airtightness in closed position
- Easily removed without damage to product
- Thermal insulation all plastic with gas injection moulded T-bar
- Gasket seal between T-bar and channel
- Unique auto drop down opening
- High quality, robust operating mechanism
- Unobtrusive low profile design
- Latching mechanism in closed position
- High airflow or 4300mm2 EA
- GF Polyester
Effective in reducing pollutants in the home and improving Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), therefore reducing the risk of Toxic Home Syndrome.
Projection Closed-Open (mm)
|Trykvent 389||TA7701||389||27||6.2 - 19||4300||4800|
|HF 441 Canopy||TA6054||441||24||36.5||6763|
|Trykvent 283||TA7702||283||27||6.2 - 19||3000||3616|
|HF 303 Canopy||TA6057||303||24||36.5||4458|
* Slot detail should also include a 386 x 23 x 22 recess for the ventilator.
** Slot detail should also include a 280 x 23 x 22 recess for the ventilator.
Glass filled PBT & POM
StandardsTested in accordance with BS EN 13141-2:2004 (air flow, air leakage and weather tightness)
Performance(Full test details available on request)
Equivalent Area - See above
Free Area - See above
Air Leakage - 0.40m³/hr @ 50 Pascal
Water Resistance - No test data available
Suffix product code with:
-392 (white), -315 (brown), -464 (grey) matches RAL9006
email@example.com / 01206 713801