For use on PVCu or timber windows
Overture espagnolette handles are part of Titon’s Overture suite of window and door hardware. A stylish new range designed by Titon to provide specifiers with a collection of window handles, door handles, letter plates and more. The Overture E is ergonomically designed to include a solid and sculptured grip, and is available in straight or handed versions, in a variety of finishes.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for timber or PVCu windows.
- Ergonomic design; solid and sculptured grip.
- Tested to DD CEN/TS13123-3.
- Straight or handed versions.
- Non-locking and fire escape retrofit options.
- 90 degree lock movement for easy recognition.
- Double entry key.
- Push-in screw covers.
- Supplied bagged with machine screws.
- 30mm or 40mm x 7mm spindle lengths as standard.
|Overture E right hand locking 30mm spindle||White paint||WH5WH30RHBW|
|Overture E left hand locking 30mm spindle||White paint||WH5WH30LHBW|
|Overture E right hand locking 40mm spindle||White paint||WH5WH40RHBW|
|Overture E left hand locking 40mm spindle||White paint||WH5WH40LHBW|
|Overture E straight locking 30mm spindle||White paint||WH5WH30STRBW|
|Overture E straight locking 40mm spindle||White paint||WH5WH40STRBW|
|Codes relate to single items, handles usually supplied in box quantities of 50.|
|Non locking plug black (x100)||WH5NLPBLK|
|Non locking fire escape plug green (x100)||WH5NLPGRN|
Zinc Alloy to BS EN 1774 ZL3.
M5 Machine Screws.
Tested in accordance with DD CEN/TS 13126-3.
White, polished chrome, satin chrome, brown, PVD gold, black.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01206 713801